Beat the Brat: Arroyo - still bugged

+
Seriously, you can kill quest sensitive characters, nice now i can't complete Beat the Brat: Aroyo, because he is laying dead under the truck from a previous mission??

he will talk to me, but never get up to do the fight..

1699101557152.png

what mission killed him?
I guess it's because of a shoot out with some Valentinos during "Small man, Big mouth" which is located just nearby.
Seriously, you can kill quest sensitive characters, nice now i can't complete Beat the Brat: Aroyo, because he is laying dead under the truck from a previous mission??

he will talk to me, but never get up to do the fight..
You should really report it to the support if you didn't. Because at least, Buck and his buddies shouldn't turn hostile as long as you purposely attack them ("contact us" button).

Last edited:
It's was a mission further up the street that went crazy, tried to run away and apparently ended up at Buck's ring, the Tiger Claws i was running from probally hit one of the guy's because Buck and his gang startet enganging in the fight, now everyone was attacking everyone, i'm not sure if it was me or tiger claws that killed him, but here several hours later, wanting to do Beat The Brat, i find him halfway under the truck :)

Top Bottom