Blueprints for icon items

+
Been playing this game for a couple of months now and love it. One of my only "Well that sucks" moments is finally understanding how the crafting system works and realizing that several icon items I had dismantled were needed in order to upgrade them. I realized later on that you could not just craft them if dismantled and that once gone, it was for good. I wish there was the ability to craft the common versions of each iconic item you had obtained before, so you could at least start from the bottom tier of ones you may have dismantled. I get that you get the warning about dismantling them but, if like me who got the concept of the crafting/upgrade maybe midway through the game, it's a let down to realize what you may have messed up and now can't go back.

If you were to be able to access them as the common versions only from an apartment stash would help, so that way they are mounted on the wall and at least shows that they are still accessible. Just trying to think of ways to make it a pain to re-access, but not perma-punishing for dismantling.

Great game with great story lines for characters. Thanks for listening to feedback and looking forward to the DLC!

Agree, at least make iconic weapons impossible to dismantle/sell :)
(Even if when you get your two first iconic weapons from Wilson and Yorinobu gun, you have a tutorial message which pop up to explain how iconics "work").

Maybe not impossible to disassemble, but I think it would be great, if you would be able to get the blueprints from the weapons, after you have disassembled them.

Top Bottom