Just a brief list of issues that still must be resolved since the next-gen update. (all issues are using the same ultra settings and RT off)
- Never seen Nvidia reflex have such a huge impact before -20 fps with boost and -10 without.
- DLSS doesn't make a difference in performance on the same settings compared to dx11.
- Constant stutters and micro stutters despite reflex being on/off .
- Game doesn't feel smooth even at 80fps on both dx11 and dx12.
- CPU (Ryzen 5 3600X) is constantly underutilised at below 60% with GPU (RTX 2060 Super) always above 90% utilisation.