[BUG] Arrival in Dogtown

+
Hello everyone, I cannot play with the DLC, when I arrive in Dogtown, I have this bug with the floor. I already try to restart or to use a old save bug it's always the same. It's just pathetic, if i move I die because I fall. Have you an idea?

cyberpunk_bug.png

Thanks a lot for you answer Cz-BladE.
To be honest, I'm a little bit confused with your message. First, it's a big process without internet by fiber, second : "a problem on your end", the game is already on a SSD (not the same partition that OS) and without cloud saves. So in a particular way, this issue is related to the game no?
But yeah, if I have not the choice I'll try that.

You might want to try verifying the game files first and seeing if that works before doing something as drastic as doing a clean reinstall.

Hello everyone, I cannot play with the DLC, when I arrive in Dogtown, I have this bug with the floor. I already try to restart or to use a old save bug it's always the same. It's just pathetic, if i move I die because I fall. Have you an idea?

View attachment 11374744
In my case, there were several different mods that caused that. Can assure you that it's not coming from the game. If there're no mods involved, then cleanly reinstalling the game might help.

Top Bottom