(BUG) Can't continue in "Dog Eat Dog" > Reach the car elevator platform

+
I walked past the sparking "Industrial Arm" and onto the catwalk, but the quest objective does not update and the car elevator does not move.

Before that, I also wasn't able to connect to the access point. There simply wasn't a prompt there, so I was looking for the missing access point everywhere but couldn't find it. Then I figured I reloaded the Save and then I could use the access point.

But on the quest objective "Reach the car elevator platform", reloading does not help, I tried many times and restarted Dog Eat Dog, it does not work.

Last edited:
I've had the same issue and had to restart the whole game to fix it. It happens a few more times in the same quest

Yep i can confirm this gamebreaker.... had the issue with the generator and now with the reach the platform
this is a really bad start for me with CP77 2.0 and now PL

2 gamebreakers, first 537.42 constantly freezes crashes my game
now the triggers for PL starting mission don t work as they should

that worse for me than 2020 launch back then i had no gamebreakers at all
not even the infamous bloathed savefile one.... *sighs*

and no restartig doesn t work for me on the elevator...
it seems (for now)

Same thing is happening to me too. Constantly had to reload manual saves to get the generator working, then scan the access point in order for dialogue and interaction to trigger. Now I'm stuck again at the car elevator, scanning doesn't trigger anything when I scan the yellow "magnifying glass" car or the mechanical arm. Super frustrating to just reload saves over and over again to figure out the "safe" order of operations before I'm softlocked from progressing in the DLC again

I would recommend reporting this to CDPR support:

If that article doesn't help, please click on "contact us" to send a ticket.

Keep in mind though, that if mods are installed that can also cause problems in some cases. In that case you can check out this information:

I would recommend reporting this to CDPR support:

If that article doesn't help, please click on "contact us" to send a ticket.

Keep in mind though, that if mods are installed that can also cause problems in some cases. In that case you can check out this information:
Already did send in my Save Files
got a tip and it worked out with a direct start of PL (not my main char)
It seems that Galaxy interferes / triggers that bug that finally gets you stuck on the last elevator
I managed to get through Dog eat Dog without issues when starting the game without Galaxy
over the REDPrelauncher.exe aka the Icon on the Desktop
Quest then works fine (once again) for a direct start of PL

When loading a save game on my main char where i am IN the mission the Elevator still bugs out
Will check with a earlier savegame Pre Voodoo bois

UPDATE:
On the second test run (also direct PL start) Dog eat Dog bugs out again....
*sighs*
Post automatically merged:

I walked past the sparking "Industrial Arm" and onto the catwalk, but the quest objective does not update and the car elevator does not move.

Before that, I also wasn't able to connect to the access point. There simply wasn't a prompt there, so I was looking for the missing access point everywhere but couldn't find it. Then I figured I reloaded the Save and then I could use the access point.

But on the quest objective "Reach the car elevator platform", reloading does not help, I tried many times and restarted Dog Eat Dog, it does not work.

Same thing is happening to me too. Constantly had to reload manual saves to get the generator working, then scan the access point in order for dialogue and interaction to trigger. Now I'm stuck again at the car elevator, scanning doesn't trigger anything when I scan the yellow "magnifying glass" car or the mechanical arm. Super frustrating to just reload saves over and over again to figure out the "safe" order of operations before I'm softlocked from progressing in the DLC again
Alright
another Update on my end of this situation.

I got through Dog eat Dog without any quest stopper... all mission triggers in the parking garage worked
as well as the Elevator...

the difference i had this time, i did run CP77 completely standaone and without Galaxy
did load a old save (pre Voodo Boys) and it worked i am not in the market.
Also i did reactivate the autosaves for that mission, perhaps that caused also issues.
Hope that will help you out as well *fingerscrossed*

So long

Last edited:
Same problem here...I've try anything, but I'm stuck, even reload an older save OUTSIDE dog town doesn't work, in "dog eat dog" all script that trigger the quest progression mess up. Congrats CDP!

Top Bottom