[BUG] - Can't get into Riot club during 'Violence' quest

+
I started the Violence quest by talking to Lizzy in the morning, then went off and did a bunch of jobs before heading to Riot at around 21:00. I can engage the bouncer in conversation and get the access token, but the doors steadfastly refuse to open - they aren't even interactable. I tried using the side doors but they also aren't usable at all. Few observations:
  • I'm playing on PC via GOG Galaxy.
  • The club is "open" as far as I can tell. There is a queue of people outside trying to get in, and I accessed the interior cameras via the exterior camera to view inside the club - there are people in the club.
  • The bouncer and outdoor staff act like the club is closed however. The bouncer opens with "Club's closed" line, and the bartender smoking outside with his colleague tells me to come back when the club is open.
  • I cannot skip time when close to the club; the option is not available.
  • Skipping time and coming back during the 'day' changes little - the doors still don't work and the outdoor staff still tell me that the club is closed. However, the interior cameras show that the club is empty and there is no longer a queue outside.
I have no guarantee if playing on a previous save before I met Lizzy will work - besides I didn't make one specifically as I did not think that this quest would be so atrociously bugged. I want to get this done so I can speak to Lizzy during the Phantom Liberty questline and get the iconic headpiece. I'm flagging this with as much info as I can so it gets fixed in 2.02 as something is very obviously wrong here, but if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this issue I'd be grateful to hear them.

i had the same problem. got to the club in the evening (after 6:00 pm / 18:00) and could not enter. tried in the morning (0:00 - 6:00 am / 0:00 - 6:00) it was the same, the bouncer said the club is closed. then i read somewhere in another forum to try to enter betwen 10:00 - 11:00 pm (22:00 - 23:00) and the doors could be activated / opend and i could enter.

hope i could help and sorry for my bad english

I wonder when they will fix it, if ever, in 2-3 years?
Reported some stuff 2 years ago, still not fixed. Wonder if we have to be some CDPR fanboys first.

Top Bottom