[BUG] Can't use Road Warrior Perk when doing Just Another Story carjacking missions for El Capitan

+
Whenever doing the Just Another Story carjacking mission for El Capitan, Sandevistan and Kerenzinkov + Road Warrior perk cannot be used in the vehicle until you exit and re-enter the vehicle.

I've reported it twice and twice I've gotten a response that it is "as designed", which left me gobsmacked. These missions are literally what the perk was made for and support is telling me it's been designed in such a way that you need to re-enter the vehicle to be able to use it. WTH?

Whenever doing the Just Another Story carjacking mission for El Capitan, Sandevistan and Kerenzinkov + Road Warrior perk cannot be used in the vehicle until you exit and re-enter the vehicle.

I've reported it twice and twice I've gotten a response that it is "as designed", which left me gobsmacked. These missions are literally what the perk was made for and support is telling me it's been designed in such a way that you need to re-enter the vehicle to be able to use it. WTH?
Fixed in 2.1 for me.

Top Bottom