[BUG] Can't use Sandevistan in the cars I'm supposed to deliver to El Capitan

+
I can't use Sandy when I'm delivering the vehicle to El Capitan. And yes, I do have the perk, I picked it up specifically for these missions. It works when I'm in any other car, but when I try to use it in the car the needs to be delivered it just honks

I can't use Sandy when I'm delivering the vehicle to El Capitan. And yes, I do have the perk, I picked it up specifically for these missions. It works when I'm in any other car, but when I try to use it in the car the needs to be delivered it just honks

Either a hilariously ironic bug or the DEV did not want us to "cheat". I ignore the time limits on moving cars now as the last one I tried was ridiculously hard and I do not love driving enough to "get good".

Either a hilariously ironic bug or the DEV did not want us to "cheat". I ignore the time limits on moving cars now as the last one I tried was ridiculously hard and I do not love driving enough to "get good".
The funny thing is that the rewards you get for completing all optional objective are the same. You get the same stuff even if you ignore all those other optional requests from El Capitan

Top Bottom