[BUG] Dramatic music plays nonstop, even over other music that begins

+
Opening my last save for the first time with 2.11, which started in V's Apartment, a flash of light prompted along with a loop of part of the OST track "There's Gonna Be a Parade!" No matter where I go or what I do—travel to places, start gigs, missions, etc. or load up previous auto saves prior to but after my next recent hard save—that track plays loudly. If another track prompts, it's at the same time and lower than the one that's stuck in the loop. I can even faintly hear it when I'm listening to the radio in or outside of a vehicle.

I tried reloading from different areas following that last hard save, since I played about an hour after beginning 2.11. Still, that looping track plays. I've only been able to avoid hearing it by going back about six hours to my next recent hard save, which is outside of V's Apartment. No flash of light to start there.

I'm not sure if this is an issue caused by 2.11 or something else. The problematic hard save has 104 hours on it while the other has 98 hours.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Got that as well in 2.0 after side gigs in PL (Sports Academy) - for me I could fix it by watching cutscenes like Joytoys f.e.

Top Bottom