[BUG] Gig "Shark in the Water" can't be tracked or completed

+
I have this gig on my list of open (not completed) missions, but when I choose to track it, it doesn't work. That is - there is no destination, it's not on the map and there's even no text on the right showing a tracked mission, it's as if it doesn't exist.

When I Googled the details about this mission, I realized I must have already completed and triggered it accidentally. Here's how - I was on another mission called "Big in Japan" which leads you to the same slum area where you have to pick up the "package". Once you do, enemies show up. I stealth-killed most, but had to shot a few too. When I started shooting, several other enemies showed up, up on the stairs and this was actually the target for the "Shark in the Water" mission.

Once I killed them (while still being on the "Big in Japan" mission), I got a call from Regina (probably about the "Shark in the Water" mission. This is how the mission must have gotten stuck and now I can't trigger, track or complete it. Please patch it up.

BTW, this happened 40+ hours of gameplay earlier so there's no way for me to just load a save from before.

I have this gig on my list of open (not completed) missions, but when I choose to track it, it doesn't work. That is - there is no destination, it's not on the map and there's even no text on the right showing a tracked mission, it's as if it doesn't exist.

When I Googled the details about this mission, I realized I must have already completed and triggered it accidentally. Here's how - I was on another mission called "Big in Japan" which leads you to the same slum area where you have to pick up the "package". Once you do, enemies show up. I stealth-killed most, but had to shot a few too. When I started shooting, several other enemies showed up, up on the stairs and this was actually the target for the "Shark in the Water" mission.

Once I killed them (while still being on the "Big in Japan" mission), I got a call from Regina (probably about the "Shark in the Water" mission. This is how the mission must have gotten stuck and now I can't trigger, track or complete it. Please patch it up.

BTW, this happened 40+ hours of gameplay earlier so there's no way for me to just load a save from before.

Same here and I am also ++hours of gameplay already and I cant do anything about this

Attachments

• Track2.png
    Track2.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 84
  • Track1.png
    Track1.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 88
Top Bottom