Bug in both casual and ranked play

+
Bug in both casual and ranked play

Just now I ran into bug after bug on the PC... I was playing casual matches and alll of the sudden I noticed that Gwent tracker showed my MMR posistion on the leaderboard taking a nosedive... so I check in the client itself and sure enough, I was indeed losing MMR as if I were playing ranked games.

So I now chose to play ranked so I could recover that MMR and immediately got matched with a player 16,000 positions lower than me with an MMR half of mine... I beat him and gained no mmr.

Next I relaunched the game and chose ranked again, this time getting matched with a different guy who was again, half my mmr and 15,000 posistions lower. I beat him and again gained no mmr.

What in the world is happening??

Likely a delay in processing at the server level. Give it about 24 hours, then check again.

When playing opponents far beneath your ranking, you may gain no rank points for a win. (Level match = middling rank gain / loss. Underdog beats Master = massive gain for Underdog. Master beats Underdog = no significant rank shift.)

As for why it may be going wacky: Beta. Beta, beta, beta.

It happened after the patch was out on Xbox and not yet out on PC. Dunno if that caused some glitches but this has not recurred since then thankfully, I posted this mostly to see if anyone else encountered it at that time or just me.

Top Bottom