(BUG) Lightning Breaks (Gun Control Hints stuck on HUD ever since)

+
So During the Lightning breaks Mission, I've had this issue with the hints for controlling the gun on top of the car not leaving the hud. The text "Shoot" "Scanner" "Zoom in" "Zoom out" with the button icons next to them will not disappear. This is on PS4. I've done other missions, reset the console. the only way to get rid of this text is to turn off the hints in settings which is not ideal if I need to see other context triggered hints later. this is very distracting. I am enjoying this game but some of these bugs just break the immersion. Would be great to have a way to clear the hud of stuff that gets stuck like this..

Attachments

• 20201213_191106.jpg
    20201213_191106.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 310
i am having the same problem on Stadia - I can turn off Hints in setting, but I prefer to leave it on encase I miss something

Also aware of another bug affecting my phone calls... I believe this has already been reported and is related to the Delamain missions.

1.png

I'm having the same issue, seems to happen every time I try and do this mission. It always starts as soon as I enter the power station and leave the gun turret after shooting down the drones, I've had to complete restart and try to complete this mission 3 times and it keeps happening. It's quite annoying seeing as this is one of the early game main quests and I don't want to have to continue the whole game like this

Same issue.
I even turn off hints before the turret part and turn it on after the whole job ended.

Hey i've big problem/issue.
After using the gun when arriving at the power station (Mission: "Lightning Breaks"). I can no longer use the mouse. It works in the menu and on the map, but not in the first person perspektive. I can no longer look around or overload the transformers.
Am I the first person to have this problem?
Is there a QuickFix?

Hey i've big problem/issue.
After using the gun when arriving at the power station (Mission: "Lightning Breaks"). I can no longer use the mouse. It works in the menu and on the map, but not in the first person perspektive. I can no longer look around or overload the transformers.
Am I the first person to have this problem?
Is there a QuickFix?
I have the same issue like you and I ran this as corpo but when i load my street kid save its normal, everything seem working fine. Could be save file issue. I look around and try find the answer. I let you know if I find one. If you be able find one before me, please hit me up. Thank you!

I have the same issue like you and I ran this as corpo but when i load my street kid save its normal, everything seem working fine. Could be save file issue. I look around and try find the answer. I let you know if I find one. If you be able find one before me, please hit me up. Thank you!

Did you find a way to fix this? Been having this issue too (also on my corpo playthrough)

I found a way to avoid the "mouselook stops working" bug!

For whatever reason unequipping all my weapons, armor, and quickhacks caused the bug to not occur after it happened 5+ times in a row while I tried other things. I hope this helps anyone else who googles the issue and finds this thread.

I'm living through this right now - i'm up to date with all Hotfix's (inc tonights) and Patches .... Anybody got a fix for this?
Post automatically merged:

I was hoping the "I fought the Law" Braindance would boot it off. It didn't.

Last edited:
Top Bottom