BUG! Logitech Mouse not working correctly after Patch 2.1

+
I played through the whole Maingame, then i started the DLC and after the last Patch 2.1: WTF - my Mouse is not working properly as before, but ONLY in CP2077! I did reset everything, Mousedriver, settings ingame but NO! I can´t aim or run or something else with mousebutton because aim/run/walk doesn´t work as before now! Every other game runs correctly with my hardware i didn´t change the last months - except CP2077! So why on earth i wasted my money and the game doesn´t work now??? I have the newest NV driver, a good PC, Logitech Hardware with newest drivers and 35+ years of PC experience, but the Patch killed everything! I did reset my ingame settings, even for everything, but if i walk it aims as i walk what it did not before. Can you guys please debug this issue soon???
Thank you!

Cannot find my 1st Post, so idk if it got worked out....

My 1st Post:
I played through the whole Maingame, then i started the DLC and after the last Patch 2.1: WTF - my Mouse is not working properly as before, but ONLY in CP2077! I did reset everything, Mousedriver, settings ingame but NO! I can´t aim or run or something else with mousebutton because aim/run/walk doesn´t work as before now! Every other game runs correctly with my hardware i didn´t change the last months - except CP2077! So why on earth i wasted my money and the game doesn´t work now??? I have the newest NV driver, a good PC, Logitech Hardware with newest drivers and 35+ years of PC experience, but the Patch killed everything! I did reset my ingame settings, even for everything, but if i walk it aims as i walk what it did not before. Can you guys please debug this issue soon???
Thank you!
---------------------------------------
Answer:

This is the official support website from CDPR. Please click on "Contact us" to send a ticket.

Other than that no idea if switching the usb port changes everything ?
--------------------------------------
My Reply:

I tried changing USB Ports, but NOPE. I can´t set my Mouse to aim with mouse 5, i cannot set it to sprint with mouse 4, and if i walk like before with RMB then it aims as i walk. Something really bad is happening, and in the last 2 months NOTHING has changed, just tried it again!
[please stay respectful]
A lot of Players are having issues with mouse and keyboard since Patch 2.1 ! Please fix it ASAP

That is why I also mentioned how you can contact CDPR support. If nothing else works and no one else here has a good solution, that's the best way to go. I'm not a tech guy and I never had this mouse issue myself, so there's not much more I can add.

But if you do contact CDPR support using the website that I mentioned, it's best to give them more information so they can actually reproduce the problem.

And please stay respectful.

Odd,I got the Logitech G502 and it works fine in 2.1 PL. However, I have not yet installed 2.11 and after reading this and some other "bugs" I'll be postponing the update.

Cheers Euclid

Top Bottom