Bug on Judy´s Mission underwater church

+
Hi Everyone

just to let know the bug here.

I cant complete the quest because at the very end, when Judy enters in the curch, suddenly dissapears and I cant talk with her to finish the mission.

If anyone had or has the same issue, you are not alone hehe.

Screenshot (86).png

Shit still there in 1.11. Judy is rendered underground behind the church.

Last edited:
Possible workaround: In my 5th attempt, i changed voiceover language from my Russian to English, and bug is finally gone.

hello! i have this issue on version 1.6
i played the quest 3 times, same problem :( any solution?
no clip console command or something?

Attachments

• 2022-09-16_2032_1.png
    2022-09-16_2032_1.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 62
hello! i have this issue on version 1.6
i played the quest 3 times, same problem :( any solution?
no clip console command or something?
Did you tried both church entrances ?
(through the roof and through the wall on the left of the main door)
If not, I could suggest to try the other one, but stay near her until the end of the dialogue (protest against the flood) before entering in the church. And if she reach you (TP), stay as close as possible to her.

Did you tried both church entrances ?
(through the roof and through the wall on the left of the main door)
If not, I could suggest to try the other one, but stay near her until the end of the dialogue (protest against the flood) before entering in the church. And if she reach you (TP), stay as close as possible to her.
nopes... the other entrace is on right side, on the wall... and after doing few other missions same problem :( is imposible to be beside judy because she just teleport inside and after that teleport again outside and i guess under the floor

nopes... the other entrace is on right side, on the wall... and after doing few other missions same problem :( is imposible to be beside judy because she just teleport inside and after that teleport again outside and i guess under the floor
Yep my bad, on the right^^
Ok, so annoying :(
Maybe there is a workaround by using mods, but I don't know it.
At least, if you don't use/used mods, you can send a ticket to the support (including a save) > "Contact Us" button.

Top Bottom