[Bug] Run this town - shutters of Black Sapphire are closed

+
The shutters of Black Sapphire are closed and I am unable to continue the quest. I have no mods, tried to restart the game and reloading several save files however I cannot progress the quest. Appreciate if anyone can help me out or if the devs can fix this bug.
1696020795611.png

Attachments

• 1696020741321.png
    1696020741321.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 237
Same issue here, i attempted to restart the entire quest as i save frequently but based on what i saw from other player reports this is caused by shootout while leaving lobby in previous visit to Black Sapphire... Unless CD Red takes action, we're stuck unless you want to go back to that quest and leave quietly.

Same issue here, i attempted to restart the entire quest as i save frequently but based on what i saw from other player reports this is caused by shootout while leaving lobby in previous visit to Black Sapphire... Unless CD Red takes action, we're stuck unless you want to go back to that quest and leave quietly.
Leaving quietly was never an option.

One more. I've wasted hours trying to work around it by reverting to older and older saves, but leaving quietly THAT FAR BACK is just not an option.

Top Bottom