[BUG] Dogtown not loaded, buildings/locations are missing

+
Hello Chooms,

Does anybody encountered the issue when Dogtown is not loading correctly?

PL starting quest appeared, but when I arrived to Dogtown it's just missing, no entry gates, no enemies, missing buildings and textures. See attached screenshots.
I already made a clean reinstall of a game with deletion of every related appdata folders. Even tried to disable/enable DLC in Steam DLC management. In this case game says save cannot be loaded as it uses PL DLC. Integrity check also haven't found any corrupted files.

I'm using my previous save from 1.63 and played a bit on 2.0 before PL release. All original quests are working as expected and no other location has this issue.
However, even New Game with PL start is not working it's just freezes on Black Screen

My specs:
i7 9700K
16GB DDR4
RTX 4070Ti
Win 11
Game installed on SSD

PS: Bug report was already submitted to CDPR as well, I'm just looking for any possible solution/workaround in the meantime

Attachments

• 20231009122659_1.jpg
    20231009122659_1.jpg
    605.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 20231009122744_1.jpg
    20231009122744_1.jpg
    614.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I'm having the exact same problem - played my old, fairly early game save from before the DLC until I was finally able to start Phantom Liberty and then...Dog Town just doesn't exist. As neither fast traveling, restarting, or verifying game files had any effect I am currently doing a fresh install. Hoping that does something, because otherwise I don't know what to try.

I'm having the exact same problem - played my old, fairly early game save from before the DLC until I was finally able to start Phantom Liberty and then...Dog Town just doesn't exist. As neither fast traveling, restarting, or verifying game files had any effect I am currently doing a fresh install. Hoping that does something, because otherwise I don't know what to try.
Thanks for your input, please share if it helped you or not. Didn't work for me. I assume DLC was added incorrectly to my Steam Account and issue is far away from player reach.

A complete reinstall did in fact make dogtown appear - mostly. While I can do most of the DLC content now, the gate has never once worked and nothing seems to fix it. Some bosses also will not show up.

I reinstalled on a different hard drive entirely, not sure if that makes any difference.

A complete reinstall did in fact make dogtown appear - mostly. While I can do most of the DLC content now, the gate has never once worked and nothing seems to fix it. Some bosses also will not show up.

I reinstalled on a different hard drive entirely, not sure if that makes any difference.
Thanks for your input! Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. Anyway, support already reached me and looking into this. Happy New Year!

Top Bottom