[BUG] "Savage Bear" and "Dandelion" interaction

+
[BUG] "Savage Bear" and "Dandelion" interaction

PC | GOG | Beta

When the Savage Bear (deals 1 damage to all cards that get played) was already on the battlefield, I used Dandelion (Spawn a Commander's horn), the Bear did not reduce any points on Dandelion and and Dandelion stayed on the field and the commander's horn effect was also executed.

Not sure if the effect is meant to take place or not, but Dandelion should at least take damage and get removed from the battlefield.

After the interaction, was Dandelion 1 or 2? Is it possible the Commander's horn buff negated the 1 Damage? I haven't seen a Dandelion in play yet, so i don't know if his spawned Commander's Horn usually affects him or not.

After the interaction, was Dandelion 1 or 2? Is it possible the Commander's horn buff negated the 1 Damage? I haven't seen a Dandelion in play yet, so i don't know if his spawned Commander's Horn usually affects him or not.

The horn does affect him, but I can’t remember what happened there exactly. At the end, he had 1 score and was still on the field.

Priscilla will die befor other cards are played. She goes straight to the graveyard. Should be consistent.

Offtopic:
Enemy has Savage Bear on the board. I have Priscilla and Nenneke on my hand. Was happy and imagine double Priscilla already. Man my face as she just died.

So, I got this interaction again and I watched it more closely this time. It appears there is no bug here.

What happens is that when you use Dandelion with the Savage Bear on the battlefield, the Commander's Horn get used first, which increases Dandelion's score to 2, and then the Bear's attack connects, which puts Dandelion back to 1. So I guess it's fine.

We really needs more clue about which effect goes before which others I think, because between Weather, Hawker Support kind of buff (Sarah, etc), Savage Bear damage or other stuff that happens when a card is put in play, it is sometimes hard to tell which one trigger before which.

Top Bottom