[Bug] Side job quest lines restarting (I Fought The Law/Sinner Man)

+
Playing on a PS4 Pro.
This occurred before the mission Dream On. I get a call from Elizabeth starting the mission I Fought The Law, the first mission in that quest line.

I started the last mission for the Peralez family where you scan their apartment in Dream On. Towards the end of it, you're supposed to talk to Jefferson but his character isn't there and is instead in his car from the first mission in I Fought The Law.

I couldn't finish the questline with Dream On for a long time until I seen a video of where Jefferson was supposed to be sitting. Sure enough, there was the dialogue option to speak to him at the bench which suddenly respawned him and I was able to finish the mission.

I attempted to do the I Fought The Law quest to see what happens. Elizabeth doesn't appear in cut scenes and dialogue can no longer be skipped. Characters talk over each other at once (my dialogue options no longer there since I used them the first play thru)

Attempting to finish these quests a second time leads to a dead end where you can't continue the quest since they were already finished, options to scan things are no longer there. Ultimately was a waste of time.

After finally finishing Dream On, the job Sinner Man came up again. Another quest I had already played thru. So now I have I Fought The Law and Sinner Man in my side jobs even though I played them both already.

I'm really enjoying this game, tho I have encountered many broken quests and lost a few hours of gameplay to them. Currently playing Riders on The Storm where escaping with Saul doesn't register even though he's standing next to Panam, but I know some work arounds for that.

Top Bottom