Never press [Skip drive] ...

+
Hiho,

yesterday I started I FOUGHT THE LAW with my Patch2.0-V.
Not my first playthrough, so when we left the diner in River Ward's car and the following conversation was done, I pressed [F] [=Skip drive] to speed up things a bit.

In the first try it worked - but not as intended.
After the 'puzzling screen' when we reached the shop of the informant Igor , River did not stop the car. When the conversation began with the one 'yellow' option ("Leave the car") and the two 'blue' ("Tell me more about him" ...), we were still driving. When I finally pressed "Leave ..." I stood on a bridge in the next area.

So I reloaded and started again - now without skipping.

Coming nearer to our aim V's seat seems to be a reclining seat:

I fought the law 01.jpg

After talking to Igor we decided to visit the cherry blossom market (without skipping!).
Now River drove like a psycho, sometimes driving on the left side, ignoring the traffic, ramming other cars without even noticing.
The result was...

I fought the law 03.jpg

We were attacked and shot by other drivers for crashing into them...

I fought the law 02.jpg

After collecting informations about Péter Horváth at the market I decided to drive the next distance by myself.
A good decision because River now had some little issues in leaving the parking place...

I fought the law 04.jpg

But it took only a few minutes for him to solve his problem and only two passengers were hurt.

So maybe CB2077:pL needs a driving school... ;)

This reminds me of an instance in 1.63 when I skipped the ride with Judy to the Electric Corp plant, when we arrived her van was completely totalled and the engine was on fire. Completely ruined the seriousness of the moment but absolutely hilarious.

River was always a bit of a psycho behind the wheel though! :ROFLMAO:

Hiho,

yesterday I started I FOUGHT THE LAW with my Patch2.0-V.
Not my first playthrough, so when we left the diner in River Ward's car and the following conversation was done, I pressed [F] [=Skip drive] to speed up things a bit.

In the first try it worked - but not as intended.
After the 'puzzling screen' when we reached the shop of the informant Igor , River did not stop the car. When the conversation began with the one 'yellow' option ("Leave the car") and the two 'blue' ("Tell me more about him" ...), we were still driving. When I finally pressed "Leave ..." I stood on a bridge in the next area.

So I reloaded and started again - now without skipping.

Coming nearer to our aim V's seat seems to be a reclining seat:

View attachment 11372899

After talking to Igor we decided to visit the cherry blossom market (without skipping!).
Now River drove like a psycho, sometimes driving on the left side, ignoring the traffic, ramming other cars without even noticing.
The result was...

View attachment 11372902

We were attacked and shot by other drivers for crashing into them...

View attachment 11372905

After collecting informations about Péter Horváth at the market I decided to drive the next distance by myself.
A good decision because River now had some little issues in leaving the parking place...

View attachment 11372908

But it took only a few minutes for him to solve his problem and only two passengers were hurt.

So maybe CB2077:pL needs a driving school... ;)
Your thread heading notwithstanding, I REALLY want to try this now.... I remember River casually running people over when I played on an earlier patch. This sounds even more priceless.

Top Bottom