[BUG] - Traffic Lights Not Rendering Properly

+
There are some extremely odd permanent rendering issues going on with traffic lights in the game, completely detached from graphical settings which persists even through saves or restarting the game;
  • 1. - A lot of specific traffic lights throughout the entire city will not render at all regardless of verifying the game, clean install, graphical settings, reloading a save, restarting the game etc.. They permanently refuse to render (shown in the video)
  • 2. - All traffic walking signs instead of having a black screen background, instead glow in light blue (on lowest settings) or purple (on maxed out psycho RTX settings)
  • 3. - When this bug occurs with the traffic walking signs, this bug will apply globally to ALL lights using similar texture/material throughout the world
Lowest settings possible on a 3080TI/Ryzen 5950x showcasing traffic lights refusing to render and all of the walking signs/lights glowing in either light blue or purple;

Highest settings possible on a 3080TI/Ryzen 5950x;

Last edited:
Like I always say, if you find something, that you think is worth reporting(fixing), report the issue at CDPR support: CDPR Technical Support
That´s the best way to get CDPR to fix the given issue.

I'm probably blacklisted after reporting 20+ issues directly since 2.0 dropped ^^

In any case onto the topic at hand; tracked down another user who seems to have taken note of the buggy traffic lights since 2.0 so the good news is it's confirmed to be a 2.0 in-game bug as others are experiencing the same issue as well;

Post your bugs/ issues for update 2.0 - Reply by Queen Niijima

If anyone else is interested in taking a look at the traffic lights all around Watson's industrial area as they seem to be the most buggy there, it would be helpful.

Last edited:
This has occurred on my game as well, seems to happen after playing for an extended period of time. I didn't know it was affecting other things as well, thanks for pointing that out, I thought the random pink/purple lights were pretty out-of-place lol.

Specifically I have the pink/purple issue, and I do not use any RTX or DLSS.

Hope this helps!

This has occurred on my game as well, seems to happen after playing for an extended period of time. I didn't know it was affecting other things as well, thanks for pointing that out, I thought the random pink/purple lights were pretty out-of-place lol.

Specifically I have the pink/purple issue, and I do not use any RTX or DLSS.

Hope this helps!

Be sure to report it directly to Support as well if you haven't already, though I can confirm that this isn't tied to any graphical settings or playing prolonged sessions.

If you save a game right next to traffic lights and reload the game, the bug will persist. I even took my pure 2.0 save to check and in that one all the lights became instantly red instead;

So it's quite a weird issue.

Top Bottom