[Bugged] Dont fear the reaper achievement uncredited upon completion

+
*I beat the secret ending{No achievement}
~~Choose both the paths after being uncredited my 1st run through it [Still no achievement]
~~redid it 6 times after restarts and [STEAM] still did not give the achievement
~~Any suggestions????will GOG be able to credit me the achievement or something?"
~~Will i have to start a whole new playthrough?

*I beat the secret ending{No achievement}
~~Choose both the paths after being uncredited my 1st run through it [Still no achievement]
~~redid it 6 times after restarts and [STEAM] still did not give the achievement
~~Any suggestions????will GOG be able to credit me the achievement or something?"
~~Will i have to start a whole new playthrough?
Did you find a solution to this? I'm in the same boat, had to finish the game twice because I didn't meet the requirements the first time round, This is the last achievement I require for 100% completion and I've just finished the mission twice with no achievement credit.

Nope gonna wait a good 8 months or till expansion before starting 3rd playthrough
good luck tho~

Nope gonna wait a good 8 months or till expansion before starting 3rd playthrough
good luck tho~
Well I just figured it out if you're interested. Assuming we're both talking about the "Don't Fear the Reaper" mission, there is no achievement.. The achievement I was actually missing was "To Bad Decisions!" for finishing Kerry's storyline. Feel like a total gonk.

Top Bottom