Cahir bug with ghouls

+
Cahir was going fine, on melee row getting boosted every time I boost one of their units. immune, not locked. They use a ghoul to consume something from their graveyard and I got no boost from it. then it happened again with another ghoul in the same game. IIRC I didn't get boosted when the woodland handbuffed one of the ghouls either. Even after that both happened Cahir still got boosted when I boosted one of their other units. I'm 99.99% certain I've had Cahir boosted before in a different game when a ghoul consumed something so it must be an inconsistent bug. Luckily I had regis:higher in hand so it was still a whitewash but in a closer game without a ridiculous matchup advantage that could be gamebreaking

Hmmm, Cahir would be pretty busted if he got boosted by consume units like Ghoul. Or if handbuffing by Woodland Spirit also triggered his effect. So I‘m pretty sure it‘s working as intended.

But I understand why the wording may seem slightly confusing here. You can let CDPR know about it here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

So just to touch on this again since I haven't been playing much of this deck, played against woodland again, can 100 % confirm handbuffing ozzrel did boost cahir and also when ozzrel consumed something cahir got buffed. Two ghouls came out, both consumed things, no buff on cahir. This absolutely seems to be a bug. So possibly something happened in the patch or I was mistaken and it didn't happen before but it seems consistently that ghouls consuming something is not proccing cahir.

Breli

Forum regular
Hmmm, Cahir would be pretty busted if he got boosted by consume units like Ghoul. Or if handbuffing by Woodland Spirit also triggered his effect. So I‘m pretty sure it‘s working as intended.

But I understand why the wording may seem slightly confusing here. You can let CDPR know about it here: https://www.playgwent.com/en/contact-support

Agreed. However, he gets buffed by units that consume from the field like glusty, bagazi and harpies.

Consume qualifies as a boost. So yeah, he's supposed to boost on consumes.

With that said....

Cahir Dyffryn
Melee: Whenever an enemy receives a boost, boost self by the same amount.

Drowner
Thrive.
Deploy: Damage an enemy by 2 and move it to the other row.

Cahir, meet Drowner. I hear the range row is a great vacation resort.

I already reported the bug 2 weeks ago. Cahir geht's boosted when the silver ghoul consumes a unit but not if the same thing is done by a bronze ghouls

They are working on it

Breli

Forum regular
He also get boosted on handbuffs from hawker smuggler or Ihtlinne. Thats clearly a bug IMHO. He should only work on boosts applied to units on the board to keep things consistent.

He also get boosted on handbuffs from hawker smuggler or Ihtlinne. Thats clearly a bug IMHO. He should only work on boosts applied to units on the board to keep things consistent.

No, the bug was him not getting boosted when some units were handbuffed by woodland, only ghouls I believe, not when he gets boosted with every other instance of handbuff. He's still very weak and relies on the entire deck to be built around him to be able to get a win. And they already report they fixed the bug of him not getting boosted from ghoul handbuffing.

Top Bottom