Can I redeem Gwent bonus in-game items with the Switch version of Thronebreaker?

+
EXTREMELY disappointed if this is the case...
It wouldn't make sense for the items to exist since GWENT isn't on the Switch. Same with the Steam version of Thronebreaker.

Note that the announcement doesn't even mention anything about the multiplayer. Thronebreaker is a fully standalone title.

It wouldn't make sense for the items to exist since GWENT isn't on the Switch. Same with the Steam version of Thronebreaker.

Note that the announcement doesn't even mention anything about the multiplayer. Thronebreaker is a fully standalone title.

It would make sense to make the rewards fair to ALL platform users.
TB Switch players should be able to claim rewards on iOS via Redeemable Code

It would make sense to make the rewards fair to ALL platform users.
TB Switch players should be able to claim rewards on iOS via Redeemable Code

I second this. It's also very disappointing to see all these contracts in Gwent for Thronebreaker which I can not fulfill since I bought Thronebreaker on Switch. I see the technical challenge here, but at least codes should be given for the other items.

Does anyone know can it redeem Gwent 20 cards and kegs from Thronebraeker Nintendo Switch version now?

sorry to dig this post.

I saw the update of Thronebraker for Nintendo Switch which allow to transfer GOG savegame.

Will this allow players who purchase Nintendo Switch version to be able to redeem the Gwent 20 cards / kegs?
I checked this. The answer is still no. The aforementioned update has nothing to do with being able to get the Throne breaker rewards on your GOG account. The update was just so that in case you bought Thronebreaker for both PC and another platform like the Switch then you will be able to transfer over your save games.

Top Bottom