Can we please have an option to cycle to previous weapon rather than all weapons? Submachine Fun on console bad without it.

+
So I was really happy with the change to weapon cycling that removed cyberarms from the rotation. Turns out this is a bug that's getting fixed. For those of us on console can we please have a control option to change weapon cycling to previous weapon like all other FPS games. Submachine Fun really doesn't work well without it and I'd love to be able to play a gun and katana user without unnecessary weapons getting in the way of my flow. It'd be such a simple QoL change. I promisee I won't ask for anything else. Thank you.

Agreed, I have a build that has me switching between assault rifle and smg. Ever since this update I have to cycle through bare fists since I don't have cyberware equipped yet. Devs please fix!

Yeah I just got Submachine fun and I’m starting to realize how much my Manits Blades hinder the speed at which I cycle between guns. Like this change seems very counterintuitive to the perk and really just ruins the QOL. I really hope they either make it a toggle option or like you said, give us a “previous weapon” cycle. Though I don’t know how they’d do it since controller's are already strapped for spare buttons as it is. A toggle would be much easier.

Top Bottom