Cannot get endings related trophies

+
Hi guys,

these days I finally finished the game for the first time. I tried to get all the possible endings but the Devil one (I screw up) but I did not unlock any of the trophies related to endings. As far as I know, I should have got at least The World, the Temperance and The Star achievments (I'm playing on PC and bought the game on Epic) but none of them unlocked, even after the credits.

I've installed no mods at all and tried to restart the game and reload saves multiple times (i have one just right in front of the Embers and another after Adam Smasher) but nothing worked. It really pisses me off to be forced to play the game again just for this..

Do somebody know how could I try to solve this problem?

It’s probably tied up with 1.62 which is crashing all the ending quests for the rest of us. Just report it to support and hope they come up with a hot fix sooner than later.

Not really, but you can directly contact the support if it's not already done ("contact us" button).
Thank you for your answer. I've already contacted them and they told me to try and verify files integrity. I did it and tried to finish the game again on one of the last saves I made and even on a much older one (about 40 hours of game time). Nothing worked unfortunately
Post automatically merged:

It’s probably tied up with 1.62 which is crashing all the ending quests for the rest of us. Just report it to support and hope they come up with a hot fix sooner than later.
At this point, I just hope it's like you said. They're surely investigating on these crashes, so I hope the next fix will also solve my issue as well
Post automatically merged:

That's really unfortunate. Maybe uninstalling and re-installing could be a solution? I might give it a try but that's really annoying.

I also tried to contact Epic support but they bounced me to CDPR support, which told me what I wrote previously

Top Bottom