Can't even start the game anymore...

+
This is BS. There is no reason this shouldn't be solved by CDPR by now. I own a game I can't even play, ****** me off. I can't even make it past the first startup logo.

I reinstalled the game 4 times.
I deleted files and verified.
I tried an older graphics driver... and pretty much every other fix googles spit out at me. Nothing works. I shouldn't be the one struggling to fix this. /rant over

Can you explain what's happening? Is the game crashing to desktop, creating a black screen, hanging the system, creating any audio issues, etc?

Normally, a game failing to start means mission or corrupted Microsoft Redistributables. You can start by installing this All-in-One to ensure Windows files are up to date. (Grab both the X86 and X64 versions.)

I was playing a lot until early January, took a break and ran into this yesterday. Crash on splash screen and generated error report. Cleaned and reinstalled video drivers, verified Windows updated, reinstalled MS redistributables, verified game files, reinstalled files (cleaned out the folders too), reinstalled iCUE. Maybe a few more rabbit holes. No luck.

All other games: no problems.

Updating the bios for my MSI z790 Ace from 1.70 to 1.90 fixed things. Go figure.

Good Luck,
Ben

Intel 13900KS
MSI Z790 Ace
MSI 4090
Corsair Dominator 32MB 6200

Top Bottom