Can't make a call to anyone

+
Hello there,

i'm on my second run thru CP2077 and i have the problem that i can't make phone calls anymore.

1650567581222.png

I'm in no call, but the line is occupied.
When i press "T", the box fills, but nothing happens.
I've read about Delamaine, but i hadn't startet the quest when i noticed the bug.
I can't call no one else by the communication menu, because no call is unanswered.

I can't/will not load an older save file, can't tell how far i have to go back.
I am playing on PC.
Version is 1.52
I'm used a gfx enhancer mod.
For getting rid of the bug i tried to install a "interface command interface".

Any suggestions on how to fix this? I need to call River Ward :)

Thanks,
Ralf.

Honestly, as far as I know, there is no solution/fix/workaround that you can do by your own to fix this bug (except reloading a save created before encountering the bug, which you can't apparently).
It also happen on consoles, so it's certainly not due to mods.
Unfortunately, the only thing that you can do, it's to send a ticket to the support (to report it and maybe for help).
The closest category, I suppose ("Contact Us" button)

Forum regular
try to restart your phone or do a factory reset :-D

Now seriously. For similar kind of bugs always help me to save the game, exit the game, run the game again and load save. Sometimes help just go back to main menu and load saved game. If this doesnt help, try to move your mod folder away just for test if its affected by some mod. If not, move mod folder back.

@ LeKill3rFou
Thx for the hint. I sent the problem and files. Will see if the support can help me. I'll keep you informed.

@83427
Funny, part of my duty is IT user support. And this phrase is one of the most used. And correct. :) I also tend to answer, when i reset a password, to say the new password is secret. The conversation get's pretty fast hilarious when the customer asks how he then can login again, when the PW is secret. Haa, support humor.

I hoped that restarting the game would help myself. Sadly, even after days an many restarts of my PC didn't help.
I can't tell since when the phone is locked, or if i even have a savefile from that time.

I think next week i will get an answer. I'll see.....

Top Bottom