How to make driving easier?

+
For console users (well, I'm assuming it's much the same for Xbox as it is for PS5), do not use the right joystick. This makes driving significantly easier. Still not good, but definitely easier.

For console users (well, I'm assuming it's much the same for Xbox as it is for PS5), do not use the right joystick. This makes driving significantly easier. Still not good, but definitely easier.
dunno about Xbox but on PS left stick is for vehicle control while right stick is for overall camera control (3rd person view)

One thing that has helped me is going to settings and adjust the 3rd person camera to high instead of low. It might be a different word, can't remember. It allows you to view more of what's around you though.

dunno about Xbox but on PS left stick is for vehicle control while right stick is for overall camera control (3rd person view)
It's the same. By default, there's a longish (3 seconds) delay before the camera will track a change in direction of driving. Without setting this to zero, driving without using the camera control (right stick) would be difficult. Setting it to zero, there is still a slight lag before the camera corrects for a sudden turn, for example, but it's more usable if you can't handle working both sticks while driving.

Top Bottom