Cars you wish to see in Cyberpunk?

+
Not a car but veterans will understand:

MV5BYTUxNDU1YTgtZWMyMC00YmMxLWE5MzQtZmE5YjMyMjk3MmUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjcxNjkzOTI@._V1_.jpg

20731-headhunter-dreamcast-screenshot-use-your-bike-to-transport (2).jpg

Lucid Air (Yaiba California)
lucid-air-dream-edition.jpg

Rivian R1T (Yaiba Texas)
Rivian-r1t-2021.jpg

Volta Zero (Yaiba Cargo Pro)
www.donanimhaber.jpg

Arrival Van (Yaiba Cargo)​

Arrival-UPS-van.jpg

This would have been the P E R F E C T car/truck for me, I waited to buy this for years, never happen :( :

1646085335416.png

1646085358930.png

1646085385375.png

Post automatically merged:

real kool
Think you're better off asking the modder of this mod.

With a new DLC dropping soon, I'd like to add some more bikes to my already massive suggestion list, if that's cool with you all.

Motorcycles: (For when custom built sports cars and wheelie popping muscle cars aren't dangerous enough for your daredevil life style)

2023 Harley Davidson Fat Bob (Brennan Cruiser)
1693866586737.jpeg

"A durable, power, and extremely affordable cruiser from Brennan's long lineup of iconic cruiser bikes. The Cruiser is such a popular and robust bike that it's even got the attention of some Nomad clans over the past few years."

2023 Harley Davidson Softtail Standard (Brennan Novato)
1693867008302.jpeg

"Brennan's newest entry level. As it's name implies, this lightweight cruiser is great for riders who just got their learner's permit and are looking for a new two wheeled ride to show off to their over-protective parents and easily impressed friends. Be warned the Novato is synonymous with posers who love to act like tough guys and raise hell everywhere they ride, so you might get some unwanted attention while riding this baby around Night City's finer districts."

2023 Honda Rebel 1100 Touring (Yaiba Renegade RS)
1693867503132.jpeg

"Built for those who want the comfort and style of a Brennan without draining your wallet for the Brennan name, the Yaiba Renegade is a rather comfortable long distance cruiser with a sports bike's heart."

Harley Davidson Streetfighter Concept/Render (Brennan Brawler S)
1693867897003.jpeg

"A dramatic redesign of the American cruiser, easily polarizing Brennan's loyal fanbase the moment it was introduced in the Night City Autoshow a few years back. While the Brawler S may not look like a Brennan as you know it, it has Brennan's iconic 135ci V Twin engine in it's frame, which means it won't be as alien as you think to ride."

Orange County Choppers "Cadillac" (N.C.C High Roller)
1693868431033.jpeg

"Not many people would look to classic Villeforts for inspiration on motorcycle design, but the people who work at Night City Choppers aren't exactly normal, both in good and bad ways. The N.C.C High Roller is one of the most comfortable, heavy, and expensive Choppers to ever be produced, with only a few dozen ever seeing the light of day."

Last edited:
Top Bottom