CDPR: Here are the issues I've experienced

+
This is a list of bugs and glitches I wanted to share with everyone and CDPR. I guess we can compare notes or make this a pinned thread for issues. Please note there are Spoilers for just a few things.

I want to say that this list is in no way is just a bunch of complaints. I love Night City and everything I have experienced. I just want the game to improve and for all of us to enjoy it for a long time.

This is my experience on Xbox One X:

Multiple crashes: Game freezes, goes quiet and then just quits. (All updates)

Stutters or freezes while saving or moving the camera quickly. (All updates)

Bad crash: Saw three Tyger Claws threatening a citizen, I believe in Kabuki. I began firing at them and the game froze, with a terrible buzzing sound. My controller was also shaking, apparently stuck from the firing. I pressed the Home button on the controller, which forced it to stop and the game quit to the Xbox Home screen. (Hotfix 1.06)

I fell through the map. This was after I exited the Arasaka SUV I was in and approached the trailer of “Comrade Red”. I was reloaded into the world automatically and then everything was fine. This was the first instance of this occurring. (Hotfix 1.06)

In “The Rescue”, after the rescue, Jackie walks through the elevator doors before they open. I’m not sure if this has been addressed yet.

In “The Heist”, there is a floating phone before the elevator after Jackie stops at the bar.

“The Heist” The shard becomes Jackie’s gun when removing it from his neck.

“The Heist” Stepping out of the cab at the No-Tell Motel, Jackie’s body appeared on top of the cab.

"Love Like Fire" After killing all of the Arasaka enemies on the roof, I wasn't able to continue. I had to reload and then I was able to continue.

Going to Delamain the first time and following the drone. In the control room, Delamain’s voice was gone.

The Delamain missions are entirely gone. I was given the missions with all car locations. I started in Coastview and the car stopped by all of the tents and everyone attacked me. I died and had to restart from the checkpoint. I didn’t want to attack innocent civilians so I ran from the area. I failed the mission and the missions on the left side of the screen cycled for each car, saying failed. Then the missions were given again but the cars are not appearing. The car in Coastview is still sitting there and nothing happens.

“Human Nature” is taking a very long time to fix the car. I’m not sure if it’s supposed to take a long time or if it’s broken due to the Delamain missions issue I recently discussed.

“Rite of Passage”. There is a strange black shaking square on the wall in the garage in the Maelstrom Ripperdoc.

At Republic and Berkeley, the intersection is missing textures on the curbs.

V’s footsteps disappear when running and sometimes walking.

Various bodies of enemies or NPCs are stretched on the ground after death. It’s like something out of Silent Hill.

Textures popping on a building in Pacifica above the main street, south area. If you’re heading north, it was on a building on the left, with an angled front. I believe it was just before the pedestrian walkway.

Photo mode crashed when I tried to use it for the first time. I haven’t used it since.

Building in Kabuki? Textures are missing and you can see the other side of the map. (Pic attached)

Texture missing on concrete and other areas are visible. (Pic attached)

The Yaiba building, is that what it’s called? It has double elevator doors.

Geometric shapes where flags or banners I think should be. (Pic attached)

There is a floating shard in the oil field that can’t be picked up. Thank you to MorteSpiritu in this forum for confirming the same issue.

Many items can’t be picked up.

Various weapons haven't fired on occasion. Swap weapon also had a few issues. This has actually been a minor problem for me and hasn’t occurred much.

Weird super bright lighting in various dark areas with no visible light source. For example: The dark storage room in the apartment building on the first floor of “Greed Never Pays”.

Various cars halfway in the ground or just front end in the ground.

Identical cars driving next to each other, almost exact copies. Very strange.

A few NPCs in the air, just a few feet off the ground. Various areas.

One T-pose Maelstrom. “Dirty Biz” area. It lasted for just 2 seconds and I was outside of the Hostile Area and not in the mission.

Rancho Coronado: There is an area near Octavio’s Clinic where some kids are playing by some steps. The texture is missing just below their feet. The plane they are standing on is there but the front of the concrete is missing.

Picking up bodies and then dropping them has caused a few to “explode” when they hit the ground. Also, a few of them have been dropped on the ground but go through the ground and then fall from the sky and hit the ground.

A car sitting in a parking lot kept “exploding”. It was shaking and throwing off pieces. The door fell off. I thought it was haunted and I ran away. This is the second car I’ve seen do this.

Multiple areas where garbage bags, rocks or other items are hovering above the ground. For example: There is an area, I believe in Japantown, where this was very visible. It’s a large area with piles of garbage, some storage tanks, large pipes and lots of homeless people. It’s much more prevalent towards the back of the area. This is near an alleyway that is lit up and very red. Standing next to them, you can see below and see the ground. Many locations have bags piled very high, and I was concerned that I would fall underneath and would get stuck.

Issues within the menu. Selecting a weapon in the loadout area doesn’t show the other weapons, it shows grenades instead. This has been happening quite often. I pressed the B button to go back and then select the weapon again to fix it. I believe it happened with clothing too.

Issues with the motorcycle spawning after being called. I’ve been hit by it several times by it because it wouldn’t stop. I’ve also had occasions where it spawns and just keeps driving and I’ve chased after it.

Attachments

• 20201223_194858.jpg
    20201223_194858.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 106
  • 20201226_210452.jpg
    20201226_210452.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 99
  • 20201226_210509.jpg
    20201226_210509.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
  • 20201226_221034.jpg
    20201226_221034.jpg