CDPR is not the company they once were

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean seriously they aggressively market this game so hard on all fronts, they hyped this game so hard with false and misleading gameplay from high-end PC's and didn't even do review copies for consoles, it just goes to show the shady business practices this once great company has now adopted.

They deserve to be sued by investors, this is by far the worst thing ANY company can do which is falsely advertising a product prior to sale.

Shame on you CDPR you are now on the same level as all the other failed titles, like EA.

A sad day for gaming.

Jaguar CPUs are shait. This is why Rockstar didn't make GTA6 this gen. CDPRs vision was really hampered by lastgen systems. But good news is that the only way is up. Cyberpunk 2 is going to be amazing. They have the tech now. Now they just need to make the game they always wanted.

bign

Forum regular
I mean seriously they aggressively market this game so hard on all fronts, they hyped this game so hard with false and misleading gameplay from high-end PC's and didn't even do review copies for consoles, it just goes to show the shady business practices this once great company has now adopted.

They deserve to be sued by investors, this is by far the worst thing ANY company can do which is falsely advertising a product prior to sale.

Shame on you CDPR you are now on the same level as all the other failed titles, like EA.

A sad day for gaming.

Thanks for your unique perspective, as these ideas have not been discussed to a level of ad nauseam yet.

I mean if you're not going to buy another game, and that mad about it, then just get your refund and walk away and play something else. It's really that simple.

@animalfather u sure RED Engine isn't shait, Rockstar can release RDR2 that runs beautifully on current gen console and looks 10x better than this game lol
Post automatically merged:

@esperri people like u are the problem companies like this think they can get away with a half baked product.

I think OP is on to something. Messageboards are literally relics of the past. Gotta get my posts in to be able to provide suggestions, though!

3/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom