changing the radio stations in the radio receiver

+
Hello. Thank you so much for patch 2.0 and for not abandoning the project. I am not sure that they will answer me for such a trifle, but I will try anyway: I have only a small wish - why after patch 2.0 it is impossible to switch radio stations on radios located in apartments? For example, Judy's Apartment is my favorite character and I often went to her apartment where Vaxelstrom was playing , such music was clearly associated with this character because according to the lore of the game, this is her favorite radio. Please return the ability to change the radio stations in the radio receiver. Thanks for attention.

Attachments

• 20230930005210_1.jpg
    20230930005210_1.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 42
Hello. Thank you so much for patch 2.0 and for not abandoning the project. I am not sure that they will answer me for such a trifle, but I will try anyway: I have only a small wish - why after patch 2.0 it is impossible to switch radio stations on radios located in apartments? For example, Judy's Apartment is my favorite character and I often went to her apartment where Vaxelstrom was playing , such music was clearly associated with this character because according to the lore of the game, this is her favorite radio. Please return the ability to change the radio stations in the radio receiver. Thanks for attention.

Its apparently a bug. One of many introduced by patch 2.0...

Personally, now I wish CDPR abandoned the project after 1.63 and we never got 2.0.

Top Bottom