character creation is really weird in this, give me my black hair

+
Beards don't count. They look like a practicant played with Paintshop.
But I don't think that it's that bad. Shaved hair looks different, not green of course.

The issue seems to be about 'bloom' which is touted as being the prime cause of the greenish tint which saturates Cyberpunk 2077.. there is a mod now to remove this, and if you have skills in reshade you could then add back your own bloom, with tones in lesser strength to change this rather ghoulish current overlay... even black clothes look like dark green. I used the 'white hair for V' mod which under bright light in game ( or in the apartment mirrors) looks properly silvery white, but in inventory and in much of the game world it's still subsumed by the green..

This, this, this.

I've been whinging about it on the Steam forums since the game released, and I'm quite irritated that CDPR hasn't fixed it in their patches.
I mean, this is the most basic thing in the world, so whatinheck is up with that green lighting??? And why haven't they fixed it yet?

More importantly, how did they not notice prior to release and fix it without the players ever knowing it was a problem? Like, seriously, who does QA at CDPR if this can make it out the door? And why haven't they fixed it?

Top Bottom