Choices in Character Creation....

+
Main Question: "WHITE HAIR COLOR" how, when, where and why isn't it in the initial creation screen?

There are a few colors that "look" white if you're just simply going by their color when looking at the color palette. Upon applying them to your character though, they turn out, well not white. One is straight up green?

While I do appreciate all the time and effort that CDPR put into the game and I am rather pleased with the fact that they gave us a multitude of options in the creation screen the main one I saw that was really lacking was hair color. Most looked pearlescent. In a game like this where customization and character upgrading/tweaking through upgrades is one of the main selling points, you'd think we'd have the option to not only have a wider range of hair colors to choose from but also be given the option to highlight our hair with more than one color. If they're practically pearlescent by default then the ingredients are already there because making something pearlescent gives it the effect of having more than one color. Well it's actually making something resemble a literal "pearl".

TLDR: PLEASE ADD WHITE HAIR COLOR OPTIONS.

Some sliders for muscle bulk/defi vains would be nice and some different texture options.

But iam glad there is a character creation at all, and damm i was hapy reading something like this "choice of appearance male or female has consequences in game" after this "gender dont play a role" agenda ubisoft ruined valhalla with

One gripe which I'm sure others will laugh at is the breast size choice, I selected large expecting them to be large but instead they are still small.

And yeah I was hoping to be able to change the characters body in a bit more detail other than has penis or vagina.

Looking back at this post I had gone in blind and literally went off the gird, meaning no social media, etc. This is something I usually do whenever a game I've been waiting for comes out that's as hyped as this one was. Had one crash my first day and I've been able to play the game on a i7 6700 3.4ghz CPU with GTX 1070 Founders Edition GPU and 16GB of Ram. I know the game is a buggy mess form what social media is saying now that I've taken a look at it. While I've been lucky so far I'd still like to go in playing knowing it's not as bad as everyone, including the developers say it is right now. So while I'd still love to have see more character customization options added including things like a barber, gym and or plastic surgeon ( body edits like bust and butt size, tattoos, weight, etc ) added I'll be happy in the meantime with a stable game and some more love shown to the older generation of GPU's and Consoles, even though I don't play on console. Everyone should be happy. Not trying to kiss CDPR's ass here but they did keep micro-transactions out of the game and when the game works it works well despite a few gripes here and there regarding my own personal preferences. Third Person camera options anyone? Either way CDPR will fix this game. I'm sure they'll even add most of if not all of the things discussed here in this thread since editing your character after creation seems like big deal. Still find it odd how we can literally mod ourselves and add more ram and upgrade cpu for our character but can't cut or dye our hair or get a tattoo?

Top Bottom