Sexier, cooler, and more outrageously fabulous fashion choices

+
Can you please make more fashionable hip sexier and just extravagant over the top clothing? It be nice, especially for the female character to have more options to dress in a better way, and I would love all the see-through options that the other characters are wearing and more tailored clothing too, the female characters, physique brighter colors, designs, more heels, more heels and more see-through glowing, lit up crazy stuff

Npc clothing & visual cyberware are requests since release and were never made accessible for players why so ever - doubtful that we will ever get them :(

Yeah it's highly unlikely this is going to be added at this point. It's safe to assume that any patches/updates moving forward will be bug fixes and performance stuff.

On PC there are a whole bunch of mods that add clothing, NPC stuff, Custom stuff, other game characters etc.... But on console Base game and PL clothing are probably done being updated. But also no one expected 2.1 to add as much as it did, so maybe CDPR has one or two more final surprises before they move on completely.... Still, I wouldn't get my hopes up to high.

But who knows:shrug:

Can you please make more fashionable hip sexier and just extravagant over the top clothing? It be nice, especially for the female character to have more options to dress in a better way, and I would love all the see-through options that the other characters are wearing and more tailored clothing too, the female characters, physique brighter colors, designs, more heels, more heels and more see-through glowing, lit up crazy stuff
Since you started this thread in the MODS category, if you mean to ask the modders for this, you're better off asking on Discord. Plus, what you seek has already been widely delivered on Nexus.

If you mean to ask the CDPR developers, it's best to ask a forum moderator to move this thread to the SUGGESTIONS category for you.

Definitely won't be for this game but hopefuly for the next. At least more variety. Mods help but then you have to worry about clipping, compatibility and things conflicting whenever there's an update. It would be nice if they, for the next game, put a bit more effort in this.

I suspect they know this, because when you visit some of these clothing stores you see where you might have been able to buy an entire clothe set on a mannequin...but of course you can't. I think they had a lot of things that they probably wanted to include for clothing but had to focus on critical patches and updates.

Last edited:
Definitely won't be for this game but hopefuly for the next. At least more variety. Mods help but then you have to worry about clipping, compatibility and things conflicting whenever there's an update. It would be nice if they, for the next game, put a bit more effort in this.

I suspect they know this, because when you visit some of these clothing stores you see the where you might have been able to buy an entire clothe set on a mannequin...but of course you can't. I think they had a lot of things that they probably wanted to include for clothing but had to focus on critical patches and updates.
Yeah reminds me of the mysterious clothing store which opened up at some patch which hasn’t a selling Npc till today…

Can you please make more fashionable hip sexier and just extravagant over the top clothing? It be nice, especially for the female character to have more options to dress in a better way, and I would love all the see-through options that the other characters are wearing and more tailored clothing too, the female characters, physique brighter colors, designs, more heels, more heels and more see-through glowing, lit up crazy st

Npc clothing & visual cyberware are requests since release and were never made accessible for players why so ever - doubtful that we will ever get them :(
I wish they would add early 2000s baggy jeans it'd suit Heywood stores perfectly

I agree with your suggestion, since there are no mods on console, it would be nice for the game to have clothes like that.

I totally agree and was a happy chappie when the outfit wardrobe went live so V did no longer look like a clown.

However, I just recently realized that V's outfit (i.e. how he/she looks) has no effect on the NPCs. V was running around in DT wearing the NUSA agent outfit and was not bothered at all although the speaker warned for inflitrating agents. Essentially V can walk about in his/her birth suit and no one will mind at all.

The only benefit of wearing nice clothes is for the player when using photo mode, open the inventory, look in the mirror or drive a bike/convertible.

Cheers Euclid

Top Bottom