Coastview Suspected Organized Crime Activity Not Finishing Bug

+
I'm playing on patch 1.11 on ps4, and for some reason the crime by the mega ride near the mall just won't complete for me. I've destroyed all the people, turrets, and cameras. When I get to a safe area the "Job Completed" tag doesn't pop. When I wait for a new day nothing happens. I went and completed the game, came back, and nothing changed. Finally I went back to a previous save before I completed, ran though killing everyone, and still nothing. I don't really know what to do from here. It's holding me back from the platinum.

If you have ping quickhack, you could try using that in location to see if some enemies have spawned somewhere they shouldn't.

I had one NCDP mission where I needed to make huge circle around the area to find all the enemies involved.

If you have ping quickhack, you could try using that in location to see if some enemies have spawned somewhere they shouldn't.

I had one NCDP mission where I needed to make huge circle around the area to find all the enemies involved.

I'll give that a try and report back. That's a really smart idea.

So for sake of clarity if CDPR does see this, I went back to an higher level save to see if I could finish the mission from there. Unfortunately that did not work, there was no hidden body in the back of the box. That enemy might have fallen through the level.

Top Bottom