Help with “who want to live forever” bug - Phantom Liberty Finale Extra

+
Greetings. A few months ago I started a new game of Cyberpunk 2077 (PS5 version) in preparation for Phantom Liberty, and after almost 90 hours, having completed the main campaign and all the DLC, I went towards the end, watched the whole final conversation with Johnny, called Reed to see the new ending... and nothing. The game is stuck in an eternal wait that never ends.

I tried to go to a previous save file to go straight to the extra ending of the DLC without going through the end of the game, but there it's worse, because V directly does not sit in the chair that starts the whole conversation. Please, I hope you can help me. There are 90 hours of gameplay here, and I really don't want to lose them.

By the way, it's amazing how after all the good things I thought about the game with the 2.0 patch and the DLC, it comes and destroys everything with a bug that is about to ruin the ending for me.
bjf23x2ejrtb1.jpg

Maybe you tried, but you didn't notice it in your post, but you could try to clear the cache in case and if possible, loading a save before reaching the roof.
If it doesn't work, not much you can do on console, so I recommend to send a ticket to the support for help ("contact us" button).

I tried what the link indicates, but nothing. I find it completely rude that, after spending $30 on this DLC, and having played 90 hours with my version of "V" female, I can't see the new ending of the game, because if the answer after all this is "play from the beginning" or "buy the game on PC, all the appreciation that CDPR recovered with me after the rudeness that was the PS4 FAT version is going to go to trash.

I tried what the link indicates, but nothing. I find it completely rude that, after spending $30 on this DLC, and having played 90 hours with my version of "V" female, I can't see the new ending of the game, because if the answer after all this is "play from the beginning" or "buy the game on PC, all the appreciation that CDPR recovered with me after the rudeness that was the PS4 FAT version is going to go to trash.
I doubt they will say you to replay the game from the beginning nor buying the game on PC...
CDPR most likely will ask you some details, maybe also to share your save, to be able to figure out why it happen and try to fix it in the next update.

At this point, it's just waiting to see what CDPR technical support tells me. I already sent them a message on one of the links you sent me, so I imagine they will respond sooner or later. But waiting for a patch, which can take days or weeks, to see if they fix my problem by pure chance, is still absurd, when the point is that it works from the beginning.

At this point, it's just waiting to see what CDPR technical support tells me. I already sent them a message on one of the links you sent me, so I imagine they will respond sooner or later. But waiting for a patch, which can take days or weeks, to see if they fix my problem by pure chance, is still absurd, when the point is that it works from the beginning.
Sure they will answer (I always received answers to my tickets), but I think you have to be a bit patient, because support should be quite busy for now :(
After there are issues which are quite "random". I complete the expansion without encountering any major issue, while on the same platform (xbox) some encountered major game breaking bugs... Why I didn't encounter issue and why other did, that's the difficult part of fixing bugs.

Surely there is some absurd combination of factors that I made when playing that, combined with the bugs that every game naturally has (and more so in Cyberpunk 2077) have somehow blocked the ending. Do you have an idea of the average time it takes for technical service to respond?

Surely there is some absurd combination of factors that I made when playing that, combined with the bugs that every game naturally has (and more so in Cyberpunk 2077) have somehow blocked the ending. Do you have an idea of the average time it takes for technical service to respond?
Few months ago, I would've said few days at max (my last ticket in 1.63, I received an answer 10 minutes after submitting it). But right now, after 2.0/2.01 and expansion relases, I think support has to deal with a significant number of tickets, so not sure.

But if you didn't received an answer in a couple of days, feel free send another ticket.

Top Bottom