Console Aiming

+
I am sorry if this topic has been talked to death as I'm new to this forum but I hope a dev takes this to heart.

The biggest issue this game has is that aiming is horrendous on console and it's frustrating how easy of a fix this could be and the game would be 100x better. Aiming and shooting is really bad and this game doesn't have separate ads and regular aim sensitivities. Instead the game has zoom reduction but it only maxes out at 2 and doesn't slow it down nearly enough for how hard the aiming is to control.

Instead to compensate there are additional options so you can turn regular sensitivity way down to compensate for the rough ads aiming but turn up turning bonus and turn down turn bonus delay for regular aim. This essentially acts as an aim accelerator but it feels really wonky because it still kicks in with a delay and you can't control as it is an aim accelerator.

Guys please, the game is great and I love it but aiming is horrendous and it's so easily solved. Either make ads sensitivity and regular sensitivity separate or since it's already programmed into the game just increase the total zoom sensitivity reduction amount possibly to 10. This is like 90% of the game's problems, gun fights are a chore in this game.

Top Bottom