Contagion/Overheat Combo?

+
Testing on a Tetra Mk.5 I just noticed that the iconic contagion seems to be bugged in combo with overheat if you que them right after each other?

Testresults:

Legendary Con + Legendary Overheat = Combo-Explosion
Legendary Con + Iconic Overheat = Combo-Explosion

but

Iconic Con + Legendary Overheat = no explosion
Iconic Con + Iconic Overheat = no explosion

so what’s the matter with the iconic contagion at all? Not only doesn’t it provide any extra effect compared to its legendary version but even don’t trigger the combo explosion if you que overheat right afterwards…

anything I miss here? (PS5)

edit: @Crimsomrider you are testing quickhacks & cyberdecks in-depth inside out right? Any idea what’s up in this specific case? : /

Last edited:
It's been brought up in other bug threads, so you aren't alone.

Until they fix it it's an option if you prefer to mix poison/burn dot damage without blowing everything up, ya know if you like to be subtle.

Unfortunately there's not much to say other than it's just always been bugged and still hasn't been fixed.

I never reported this issue myself because I'm pretty sure CDPR is aware of it, but I did report a few others regarding Contagion and I think it might be getting tweaked or redesigned slightly based on this response;

Can you please tell me if these issues still arise in 2.02, as we are gathering data regarding Contagion and I want to ensure that information is not overlooked.

Top Bottom