Controller Buttons Symbols Options for PC

+
Hi, I (like quite a few people) am using PS4 controller on PC but unfortunately it shows Xbox prompts when using wireless mode; as far as I know it is SONY's "fault" since they didn't realese official drivers for PC and I don't think the game devs can do something about it easily; however there is one simple (I am not a programmer but it seems relatively simple to me) solution to this problem, since the PS buttons are already there in files; When I pleayed "Middle Earth: Shadow of War" I noticed that they added into their game great option to simply switch displayed buttons to either Xbox or PS ones regardles of what controller you are using, and as you may have guest It would be awesome if something simmilar was implemented to Cyberpunk.
What does everyone else think, can we start a movement for devs to notice us, poor dualshockers, lol.

(Sorry I think that general subforum would be more apropriate for this post, I would apriciate if some moderator moved it over there, since I can't see option to delete the thread, if it wouldn't be too big of a hassle, sorry again.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom