Convert dust to scraps or to ores and vice versa

+

• Total voters

Personally I'd like to see that scraps/dust/ores could be converted into one another. It would work if you have some additional crafting materials and you need a bit for extra crafting etc. For balance, let's say conversation could cost 20%-25% of primary content which is being converted.

Vote in pool if you support the idea.

the point of meteorite powder is for people to get premiums without sacrificing their collection... that's why premiums in gwent don't mill for extra scrap value like they do in other games

4RM3D;n8853380 said:
So your issue is that paying players have a way to buy scraps more efficiently than buying kegs would give them? Seems easy enough to just fiddle with the conversion rate to make that not true while still implementing the feature. It's a good point to have raised though, so thank you for that.

I'm quite strongly in favor of the feature in general, since as someone with no interest in animated cards it feels crummy to get meteorite powder as a loot reward and have it do nothing while I'm trying to scrape together a collection.

RickMelethron;n8863320 said:
there isn't, you use the regular and the powder

didn't know that. Shame it's not possible to create new card without consuming scraps. I guess dust would be most valuable thing then.

sorry, i think dust and scrap should stay as it is. you should not be able to get new kegs without playing more games

Top Bottom