couple of questions

+
1. I have maxed out technical ability (20) and most of the perks a guide recommends for a tech build (I can't get the last perk as i haven't gotten the skill progression to 20 yet).
I use the Tech precision rifle (widowmaker). Are there other perks that works for that weapon? maybe those under assault?

2. Do 200% efficiency work on the mod "Armadillo"?

Haven't done tech or assault build and lot's of perks are broken but from Reflexes tree Eagle Eye and Bullseye could be worth investing.

Can't say about Armadillo for sure (had body 20 tank) but for what I have read it should work.

Speaking of which, is it me or do they seriously need to nerf body. I was talking to my friend
and he's telling me how easy the game is. I ask him how he thinks that. I have a body of 4 and he has a body of 20.
He can sit there taking round after round not dying. I just think that would be a great power fantasy but get really
boring fast.

Speaking of which, is it me or do they seriously need to nerf body. I was talking to my friend
and he's telling me how easy the game is. I ask him how he thinks that. I have a body of 4 and he has a body of 20.
He can sit there taking round after round not dying. I just think that would be a great power fantasy but get really
boring fast.
It's for people who don't do anything with the other techs. I don't care about the other abilities, bar opening that tech door. My play style is muscle through the game. I also don't use hacks and other disabling abilities. Pure melee, guns, silencers and super slams.

boring fast.
No they don't. If I invest all in in tank, body, related skills, subdermal armor, etc. I expect that I get tank. Also, when solving problems by brawling you are going to get shot in the process. No brawling experience if you can't take those hits to begin with.

In end game CqC I relied a lot to shotgun as LMG option is underwhelming. I was lucky to find two legendary shotguns, but I still weren't single shotting enemies unless I got a head shot. Body is very good option for us whom reflexes aren't and won't be like 20 years ago.

1. I have maxed out technical ability (20) and most of the perks a guide recommends for a tech build (I can't get the last perk as i haven't gotten the skill progression to 20 yet).
I use the Tech precision rifle (widowmaker). Are there other perks that works for that weapon? maybe those under assault?

2. Do 200% efficiency work on the mod "Armadillo"?
1: A lot of the Tech Perks don't work. (Superconductor and Revamp for example) I would focus on Assault if you plan to use the Widowmaker Rifle. The only perks at the moment that don't work on Assault would be Bunker and Punisher

2: 200% Efficiency does nothing at the moment, broken perk

There is a doc online that shows the current state of perks that work or don't: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...XfLE1_vlAFO_zjq-WrKQoixgRQ/edit#gid=876331676

To make full use of tech weapons, you need to lvl the other tree that goes with them. Handgun for pistol/revolver, Assault for rifle/SMG, Annihilation for shotgun.

Also on top of that, some perks cross into the other weapons too and are not restrictive to just those:

Stealth has perks that go with ALL forms of attack.

Athletics, good for everyone, more carry weight.

Annihilation, mongoose for evasion while reloading any weapon.

Engineering, bladerunner for bonus drone/turret/bot dmg, same goes for looting those (though looks to not work), also has a perk for smart weapons and one for ricochets (it's not just for tech weapons), also all the nade perks.

Top Bottom