CP2077 crash in MJ-14 Disasterpiece *Please read*

+
as the title says
the problem is using "ping" in that mission where you and judy look for evelyn..at some point when your in the lower level where the control room is (the room left of the door your facing) and judy goes in there i "ping" the computer and it reveals all the enemies in the area but the game freezes..tried doing that quick hack again but on a different object even on an enemy but same thing it freezes..it only seems to happen after you make it to the part where judy goes into the control room..you use it the game freezes..but i never had this problem at the start or when im in the area before the control room nor have i had it after completing the mission

i already messaged a CDPR admin (or staff member) about this problem with no reply and i would appreciate someone to.."see" this, get a reply and try to fix this in the update im on Xbox one btw...again please check this post out read it and try to fix it on xbox one (and whatever console its happening on) i can not stress this enough and again i messaged a admin with no response from them

What xbox are you on?

Im on the One X and have had this aswell, it's basically a huge fps drop that happens depending on the amount of objects pinged i think

Last edited:
What xbox are you on?

Im on the morning One X and have had this aswell, it's basically a huge fps drop that happens depending on the amount of objects pinged i think

base Xbox one.
hopefully they fix that seeing i have the CDPR logo under my post and a name that's possible they could be a admin id say we're covered :)

Top Bottom