Crafting quality of life changes that are needed

+
First Crafting needs a direct shortcut key on pc to go right to the window.
Second, consumables like grenades and medkits need the ability to mass produce them rather than click and HOLD one by one.

Also as a side suggestion, medkits and consumables should have a keybind system, the radial window is obviously geared towards console players, it is cumbersome as hell to navigate. Medkits are unbalanced, there should be some toxicity debuff that prevents you from spamming them in combat, maybe a 5 to 20 second cooldown on Maddoc, and prevent bounceback from being used until the cooldown wears off.

ps: There are only 2 heals, would it hurt the game to have a designated button for both?

Once you can craft crafting components from lesser crafting components the mass produce option is REALLY needed!
I need in the hundred of the epic components to craft the legendary version of Johnny's tank for instance.
I don't want to spend money on them because I'm drowning in common and uncommon crafting components.
But to craft 1 epic component I need to press and hold to craft 6+36+216 times. And that's WITH perks invested in Crafting!

Top Bottom