create a COMPLETE list of already acknowledged issues and bugs

+
Hello to everyone.

Playing GWENT for a year now, diving deeper into the game and it's issues I have a suggestion / request to the GWENT support team. I just reported two bugs (Gerd card and Overwhelming Hunger leader not working as described), not being able to find any info about them from CDPR. The thing is, those bugs are present for few weeks (Gerd from patch 8.4, OH even longer I believe) and there is nowhere to be found, whether these were already acknowledged by CDPR, whether a hotfix is planned, whehther the work is in progress or whether these were already solved. With no info about how these issues are being treated you are basicaly sentenced to try again and again in the game, being actually punished for each attempt. And that really sucks.

My suggestion is to create a COMPLETE list of already acknowledged issues and bugs (for example on the official support website) with description of each issue and appropriate tag of current treatment / state (hotfix planned - wip / fix planned in next patch). That way a player looking for info is able to know (for the Gerd bug for example):

- This is a bug (not intended feature).
- The bug is already acknowledged, I don't have to report it any more.
- The bugged card works this specific way (adr 4 instead of 3 in this case) - I can still use it, but I have to bear this fact in mind. (In other scenario this can as well mean like - OK, I must not be using it to avoid ban for exploiting - for example.)
- I can await hotfix this season. / I have to wait until next patch.

And even more, I suggest to let solved issues in that list for some time (2 weeks / till the end of the season / ...) with a tag "solved". So this way a player waiting for the fix can know the work is finally done.

Chaotic mentionig just something here and there really doesn't help anything and anybody, as doesn't boring and tiring searching in forums, whether somebody actually knows anything. Just do things systematically, please.

Thanks for you attention.

Top Bottom