Cross Save GOG PC to PS5 not working

+
Not sure it's related to "Clouds sync" on GOG.
I don't have GOG (just an account), but my Series X is able to upload my last save on the "cross-progression" cloud. And the icon (when the upload is done) is slightly different than the one that you have on your PC (and as far as I know, it only concern one save, not more) :

If nothing change in 24Hrs, I suggest, if it's not already done, to contact the support (a close category) :

Thanks, I'll do that if it doesn't work :)

We have the same issue and as it turns out the issue lies within the PS5 as i have been trying to upload the cloud save but iit always seem to give me the same error

i have tried a lot of other ways to fix this. Ugh if i can only see the log of the game we might be able to figure out whats wrong if its with the PS5 or if the issue is between GoG and with Playstation network

Attachments

• 308961496_583735423439476_9095961634136290146_n.jpg
    308961496_583735423439476_9095961634136290146_n.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 45
Just an idea, but if you didn't try, maybe worth to try to "simply" clear the cache, in case (at least, not much more that you can do on consoles).
It often help on consoles when encountering (odd) issues. That's the first thing to do when something seem to not work as it should :)

Well it's been 2 days since I raised a ticket, and I've not even received a confirmation email, yet alone been contacted.

I think the ticketing system is broken?

Just an idea, but if you didn't try, maybe worth to try to "simply" clear the cache, in case (at least, not much more that you can do on consoles).
It often help on consoles when encountering (odd) issues. That's the first thing to do when something seem to not work as it should :)
Yeh, already tried that.

Yeh, already tried that.
made a ticket with CD project Red support i have gotten a single update and i followed up on it but still nothing its been a week but i ugess we will just have to hope and pray that the next update that this issue will be resolved

Top Bottom