Cyberpunk 2077, SIDE JOBS & GIGS feedback on PlayStation

+
This is my feedback so far on the Playstation.

SIDE JOBS

KILLING IN THE NAME - Scan for clues. This one is also bugged on the PlayStation. You enter the garden and scan the area. You come to the conclusion you need to go up the side-stairs of the building and hack into the router that has no power. Johnny never appears for me? I have watched this side job on Youtube so i know the job is rigged on my play-true.

THE HUNT - This mission is also rigged and not doable in my play true. In the end i killed myself and start walking away resulted in a job failed. When you enter the barn and scan for all things you are unable to proceed and save the people inside.

GIGS

UNDISCOVERED - In my play-true i killed all the enemies from the outside in and around the building so i'm unable to enter building... All doors are un-hackable? All windows are un-hackable? So there is no way to enter the building since nothing is able to open. So i'm unable to complete this GIG.

Conclusion and future request --- Please make a restart/reset button for GIGS and SIDE JOBS or make the game smart enough to give you hints or the game/mission needs to be smart enough to give you a solution to finish the gig or side job by enabling a user to enter a building or reset enemies when you leave a mission.

Top Bottom