Cyberpunk2077 is currently Free-To-Play for Refunds before Dec 21

+
"Several people told VICE Games the process noted they would have to send their copy of the game back at some point, but none have been asked to do so yet. CD Projekt RED did not respond [yet] to a request for comment about whether this policy would later be enforced. "

Not sure if this is the case for everybody that refunded the game.
Maybe it's just due to the amount of refunders and hey will be asked to send it back at some point?

Actually I think that making the game free-to-play for anyone who bought the console version in 2020 would be a good decision, and CDPR/Sony/Microsoft should charge the money for the next-gen-update instead.

"Several people told VICE Games the process noted they would have to send their copy of the game back at some point, but none have been asked to do so yet. CD Projekt RED did not respond [yet] to a request for comment about whether this policy would later be enforced. "

Not sure if this is the case for everybody that refunded the game.
Maybe it's just due to the amount of refunders and hey will be asked to send it back at some point?

Actually I think that making the game free-to-play for anyone who bought the console version in 2020 would be a good decision, and CDPR/Sony/Microsoft should charge the money for the next-gen-update instead.

If thats the case then they should just automatically return everyone's $ so nobody get left out.

If thats the case then they should just automatically return everyone's $ so nobody get left out.
Although I think that the minimum requirements for PC were a bit too optimistic, I'm having quite a good time on PC. Definitely not having the issues most PS4 players are experiencing.

So I think it would be ok if it addresses the console players exclusively.

Although I think that the minimum requirements for PC were a bit too optimistic, I'm having quite a good time on PC. Definitely not having the issues most PS4 players are experiencing.

Yup, all the PC people want is for them to finish it. I'd take a statue, though xD

I have the PS4 edition but playing it on PS5. Other then the occasional blue screen and some unfinished mechanics here and there, it runs fine. I'd just be pissed tho if I'm punished by not asking for a monetary return. If they don't make the ones who return their copy unusable then every PS4 copy should get the $ back. Thats all I'm saying.

A p[roblem I see here is CDPR opening itself up for exploitation by folks that actually enjoy and want to keep the game, but, they're greedy and want the money, so, they file for refund knowing they get to keep all the things.

However, opening themselves up to that exploitation element could very well also be a legal strategy ahead of these class actions coming.

A p[roblem I see here is CDPR opening itself up for exploitation by folks that actually enjoy and want to keep the game, but, they're greedy and want the money, so, they file for refund knowing they get to keep all the things.

However, opening themselves up to that exploitation element could very well also be a legal strategy ahead of these class actions coming.

Now they are selling the game for half off. So basically, you can return it then buy it back at half off... if they make your copy unusable. This is a big mess for CDPR...smh

Top Bottom