Cyberware Capacity Shards.

+
There is nothing to discuss:
Cyberpunk 2077\tools\redmod\tweaks\base\gameplay\static_data\database\loot\controlled_loot.tweak (look for comments)

CyberwareCapacityShardLootSet_BaseLimiter : ControlledLootSet
{
maxDropsGloballyShared = true;
dropsInContainers = false;
blocksInContainers = false;
}

UncommonCyberwareCapacityShardLootSet_BaseGame : CyberwareCapacityShardLootSet_BaseLimiter
{
lootItems =
[
{
itemID = "Items.CWCapacityPermaReward_Uncommon"; <------------------- GREEN SHARDS
}
];
playerPrereqID = "LootPrereqs.CyberwareCapacityShard_Tier2_Prereq";
maxDrops = 7; <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MAX 7 PIECES
}

RareCyberwareCapacityShardLootSet_BaseGame : CyberwareCapacityShardLootSet_BaseLimiter
{
lootItems =
[
{
itemID = "Items.CWCapacityPermaReward_Rare"; <------------------------------ BLUE SHARDS
}
];
playerPrereqID = "LootPrereqs.CyberwareCapacityShard_Tier3_Prereq";
maxDrops = 4; <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MAX 4 PIECES
}

EpicCyberwareCapacityShardLootSet : CyberwareCapacityShardLootSet_BaseLimiter
{
lootItems =
[
{
itemID = "Items.CWCapacityPermaReward_Epic"; <------------------------------ PURPLE SHARDS
}
];
playerPrereqID = "LootPrereqs.CyberwareCapacityShard_Tier4_Prereq";
maxDrops = 4; <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MAX 4 PIECES
}

LegendaryCyberwareCapacityShardLootSet : CyberwareCapacityShardLootSet_BaseLimiter
{
lootItems =
[
{
itemID = "Items.CWCapacityPermaReward_Legendary"; <----------------------- ORANGE SHARDS
}
];
playerPrereqID = "LootPrereqs.CyberwareCapacityShard_Tier5_Prereq";
maxDrops = 2; <-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MAX 2 PIECES
}

The piece of code with shards for PL was removed in 2.1. But there were added following lines:
Cyberpunk 2077\tools\redmod\tweaks\ep1\gameplay\static_data\database\loot\ep1_cyberjunkies_loot.tweak

Cbj_ep1_01_loot : EP1_cyberjunkie_loot <---------------------------- CYBERJUNKIES
{
maxItemsToLoot = 5; <------------------------------------------------------------------------ MAX 5 TIMES
lootItems =
[
{
dropChance = 1000; <----------------------------------------- 100% CHANCE
itemID = "Items.CWCapacityPermaReward_2_Uncommon"; <-------------------------- GREEN SHARD
},

Cyberpunk 2077\tools\redmod\tweaks\ep1\gameplay\static_data\database\loot\ep1_quest_loot.tweak and inside you can find:

q301_cwshard_parking : LootTable <---------------------------------- UNDEGROUND PARKING QUEST
{
fk< LootItem >[] lootItems =
[
{
playerPrereqID = "LootPrereqs.PlayerLevel_Tier_1_to_4_Exclusion_Prereq";
itemID = "Items.CWCapacityPermaReward_2_Rare"; <-------------------------------- BLUE IF BELOW LVL 17 (it is actually 17 and not 25)
} : LootItem,
{
playerPrereqID = "LootPrereqs.PlayerLevel_Tier_4_Start_Prereq";
itemID = "Items.CWCapacityPermaReward_2_Epic"; <--------------------------------- PURPLE IF ABOVE LVL 17
} : LootItem
];
}
just what i said if there wouldnt be people looking into it themselves noone would know how it actually works. not sure why you copy paste the code here i never questioned a cap in drops - only a cap in max capacity limit. anyways its not the players task to dig into the code its the companies call to present how a feature works.

just what i said if there wouldnt be people looking into it themselves noone would know how it actually works. not sure why you copy paste the code here. its not the players task to dig into the code its the companies call to present how a feature works.
That's right, I will actually ask Pawel about it, when he would be streaming today.

That's right, I will actually ask Pawel about it, when he would be streaming today.
curious what he will tell. btw is chrome compressor (thats the one with 40 capacity right?) working now? or does it still bug the OS slot entierly after equipping?... never used it myself but read the issue with it more than once...

curious what he will tell. btw is chrome compressor (thats the one with 40 capacity right?) working now? or does it still bug the OS slot entierly after equipping?... never used it myself but read the issue with it more than once...
No, it gives 70 capacity in 2.1. What do you mean with slot bug? It was intended to take a slot of OS.

No, it gives 70 capacity in 2.1. What do you mean with slot bug? It was intended to take a slot of OS.
people reported that they couldnt unequip or use another os after equipping it once anymore.

edit:
I'm aware, I should have clarified: There's a bug where once the Chrome Compressor is purchased and installed, it cannot be removed. I can go to a cyberdoc and reinstall a cyberdec/berserk/sandevistan, and can even equip quickhacks to the cyberdeck, but I'm never able to quickhack anything again. The inventory menu still shows the compressor as the equiped OS (no cyberdeck), but if I tab over to the cyberware menu it only shows the cyberdeck and its equipped quickhacks.

Was the chrome compressor bug fixed in the 2.1 patch?

ajo @Farbros9 with claiming they implemented a 450 hard cap on cyberware capacity... can you tell if they silently reworked the shard drop like last patch? or are your findings still accurate after 2.11? just curious if they changed anything in that regard once more :)

ajo @Farbros9 with claiming they implemented a 450 hard cap on cyberware capacity... can you tell if they silently reworked the shard drop like last patch? or are your findings still accurate after 2.11? just curious if they changed anything in that regard once more :)
No, everything what was there seems to be left untouched. They added new shard drops to the cyberpsycho loot table. But I do not understand if that it is the drop directly from them or from Regina quest.

Basically there is a loot table which has like 12 items, but always drops 6 from them and 2 of them are epic or legendary shards. Seems to have no limits as well as no guaranteed drop chance. I couldn't find where is this loot table exactly being used yet.

Top Bottom