[BUG] - Ripperdocs Miscalculating Installed Cyberware Capacity

+
Ripperdocs for some reason are miscalculating V's currently installed cyberware capacity and actually lowering it, which if the player doesn't catch onto quickly will give them the illusion that they have more capacity than they actually do and thus end up in all sorts of trouble when trying to install another cyberware piece, since then they're put over the available limit.

Showcase video;
  • Inventory menu shows 127 currently installed capacity.
  • Ripperdoc menu shows 111 currently installed capacity.

Good catch :)
I wonder, when it show 111 at the ripperdoc, are you allowed to install more cyberwares? I mean, if it show 111, can you go up to 127 again by installing new/more cyberwares?

If yes, I remember players who posted about cyberwares automatically uninstalled when visiting a ripperdoc and impossible to install them again because they don't have enough cyberware capacity... could be related, no?

I wonder, when it show 111 at the ripperdoc, are you allowed to install more cyberwares? I mean, if it show 111, can you go up to 127 again by installing new/more cyberwares?

If yes, I remember players who posted about cyberwares automatically uninstalled when visiting a ripperdoc and impossible to install them again because they don't have enough cyberware capacity... could be related, no?

Yup to all three questions ^^

If you install new stuff without catching onto this miscalculated illusion of "having more capacity", then later on you if you try to replace any cyberware they'll instead appear frozen in the slot and not change since you're actually over the limit. Once you "undergo surgery", the slot will be entirely emptied and you will then be met with your actual capacity.

Which many players currently are mistakingly thinking that the Ripperdoc is ripping them off and taking cyberware capacity away, when in fact it's just miscalculating installed capacity.

Yup to all three questions ^^

If you install new stuff without catching onto this miscalculated illusion of "having more capacity", then later on you if you try to replace any cyberware they'll instead appear frozen in the slot and not change since you're actually over the limit. Once you "undergo surgery", the slot will be entirely emptied and you will then be met with your actual capacity.

Which many players currently are mistakingly thinking that the Ripperdoc is ripping them off and taking cyberware capacity away, when in fact it's just miscalculating installed capacity.
I have the same issue. After visiting the ripper and upgrading my gorilla arms to purple they disappeared and was wondering what's causing this issue. Thought that my cyberware capacity was lowered somehow, but couldn't find the reason

Top Bottom